Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: confession.........funny stuff

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    confession.........funny stuff

    A priest is in the middle of confession when a
    man bursts in yelling, "Father, Father! There's
    been a terrible accident out front and we need
    you to help console the people." Father replies,
    "But son I'm in the middle of confession, if you
    can take over for me I'll go." Reluctantly the
    man agrees after getting a list of sins and their
    corresponding pennance. The first person he
    encounters says, "Forgive me father for I have
    sinned it has been 3 months since my last
    confession, and I have stolen." After finding
    stealing on the list the young man instructs him
    to say three hail marys and light 2 candles. A
    woman enters next and says, "forgive me father
    for I have sinned it has been 6 months since my
    last confession, and I have commited oral sex."
    After a slight chuckle the man checks the list
    and tells her to say 1 hail mary, 3 our fathers
    and light 4 candles. Another man enters and says,
    "forgive me father for I have sinned it has been
    1 month since my last confession, and I have had
    anal sex." The man starts looking over the list,
    page 1, page 2, page 3, but nowhere does it
    mention anal sex. So he sticks his head out of
    the booth and asks the nearsest altar boy,
    "Whats the Father give for anal sex?" The altar
    boy replies, "Two cookies and a glass of milk."
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: confession.........funny stuff

    I'd say the countdown is on because this will have to offend somebody. Just not me. Good one bwc!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •